Gold Award:

《家 有愛》

Composers︰康絃,煒堅/Lyricist, arranger and producer︰煒堅/Singer︰趙啓嵐,李浩群

Silver Award:



Bronze Award:


Composer and arranger︰鄭明欣/Lyricst︰鄭明欣、陳世昌/Singer︰周一譽、林善瀠、林曉瑩、黃競毅、霍祉蓁、霍祉蕎

The Best Lyricist:

《家 有愛》


The Best Composer:

《家 有愛》


Voter's Favorite

Song Award:

《家 有愛》

It is with deep regret that we had to announce the cancellation of the Loving Family Award Ceremony and Final Competition on August 11 th due to the COVID-19.

To express our appreciation for the support from our contestants and also to recognize their work for the past year to create beautiful songs with the message about positive family values, we decided to present Gold, Silver, Bronze, Best Lyricist and Best Composer Award based on the first round of adjudication criteria. Since the first round of the results accounted for 70% of the total score, the other 30% is calculated at the finale, the winners of Gold, Silver and Bronze award will be getting 70% of the award amount and the remaining 30% will be evenly distributed to the losing teams. Best Lyricist, Best Composer, Voter’s Favorite Song and Audience Voting Award will remain the same as the original plan.

The Best Singing Performance and Family Award will be donated to our co-organizer The Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why are you cancelling the Award Ceremony & Final Competition?

With the ongoing COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong, we feel that the safety of our contestants, judges, partners, employees and everyone involved is our top priority. it is important to make sure it is done without putting anyone at risk so we had to make the difficult decision to cancel the live event.

Why not postpone the event?

We have already postponed the event once from June to September. However, the current COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong is likely to remain uncertain for the coming months or even longer and at this stage we cannot guarantee we would be able to stage an event of this size later this year.

Why couldn’t you have held the event remotely?

It’s in the DNA of Loving Family Song Composition Competition to bring participants and their family together in one place and provide an equal platform for all contestants to compete together on the same stage and the same opportunity to shine. Also, we cannot ensure the quality of live streaming if we hold the event remotely. We felt that under the extreme circumstances we face this year, organizing the event in another way would not be in keeping with our values and the tradition of the event.

  • Facebook - White Circle

Copyright  © 2021 Loving Family